- 1 Zucchini shredded
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Tbsp of melted coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp of Mrs. Dash Original Spice
- Shredded light cheese
- Shred your zucchini and cheese
- In a large bowl mix zucchini, eggs, coconut oil, and spice
- Heat a large skillet over medium/high heat
- Take a good scoop of your zucchini mix and place in pan, about 1/2 inch thick and shape into a square
- Cook for about 5 min on each side, then take off and continue until you have made all your zucchini "bread"
- Next place one of your slices of zucchini "bread" back into the pan then top with some shredded cheese, then tomato slices, and then more cheese ( cheese amount is up to you), after place another zucchini slice on top.
- Cook each side again for another 5 min each, you want your outside a bit crispy.
- Plate and top with some sliced avocado and enjoy!
- Maybe spice it up and add some other ingredients like turkey bacon!