- Chickpea wraps (or use a wrap of your choice)
- 2 cups of chopped Romain
- 1 package of cooked and peeled shrimp
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 a white onion
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Dash of dried cilantro
- Mrs. Dash Southwestern chipotle spice
1/2 cup of olive oil mayo
2 tbsp of hot sauce
1tsp of garlic powder
- Heat a small drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan, place shrimp in frying pan and coat with Mrs. Dash spice to desired amount.
- While shrimp is cooking chop all of your veggies, place the tomato and onion in a small mixing bowl, and the tbsp of olive oil, dried cilantro and your salt and pepper. (the last three are to taste)
- For the sauce fully mix all the ingredients together. ( Add more hot sauce if desired)
- Once shrimp is cooked lay out your chickpea wrap and top with all toppings!
Should make enough for two big wraps, enjoy this spice packed wrap for lunch or dinner!