- 1/4 cup of natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1 scoop of Dynamis White Chocolate Brownie Protein
- 1 tsp of natural vanilla
- 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips or stevia chips
- Sprinkles and Himalayan pink salt to top
- Line a baking sheet or plate with tin foil, spray the tin foil with baking spray so the bark doesn't stick.
- Melt your coconut oil and peanut butter together in a medium microwave safe bowl, in the microwave for about 30 seconds
- Next add your protein powder and vanilla, mix well, and pour onto your tinfoil lined sheet or plate
- Top with your chocolate chips, salt, and sprinkles. Place in the freezer for 30 min, take out break apart and eat it!
If by chance you have left overs keep in a freezer safe container in the freezer, enjoy!