- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1/2 cup of light shredded cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp of Mrs. Dash original blend spice
- 150g of corned beef
- Thin slices of light cheese ( optional)
- Dijon mustard
- *topping amount are really your choice
- Pre heat oven to 450
- Food process your cauliflower
- In a large skillet over medium high heat cook the cauliflower rice until tender
- Let cool, then wrap in paper towel and squeeze out ALL liquid, set aside
- In a large mixing bowl combine cauliflower and the rest of your crust ingredients, make sure to combine really well
- Grease a baking sheet or use a non stick silicon baking sheet
- Place a couple spoonfuls of crust mix on your sheet, make it about the size and shape of a piece of bread, and about 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake for 15 - 20 min on one side then flip and bake until golden
- While crust is baking in the large skillet with a little oil fry up your corned beef until it has a little crispness to it.
- Once crust is done take out plate and top with your cheese, mustard, corned beef, and sauerkraut
Place some pickle slices on the side and enjoy!!
*Should make 4 servings