- 2 Mangos
- 2 large Avocados
- 1 Container of Bocconcini cheese medallion slices (optional)
- Olive oil and Balsamic for drizzle
- 1 Pkg of Dried Cranberries and Glazed Walnuts ( you can also but separate) *for garnish and texture
- 1/2 cup of Spinach
- Slice mangos and avocado into roughly same size as the cheese medallions, and slice spinach into thin lengthwise slices.
- Once sliced on a large serving plate ( or 2-4 individual plates) place a piece of mango then avocado then cheese medallion on a diagonal slant going around the plate ( as show in photo) once all pieces have been plated sprinkle with your spinach slices followed by your cranberries and walnuts
- Drizzle with your olive oil followed by your balsamic and serve right away!
Delish spring salad that can be taken right into the summer during a BBQ! Get creative top with pomegranet seeds or even a flavoured balsamic like a fig or raspberry!