- 2 cups of almond milk
- 1 scoop of DYNAMIS REFUEL s6k Protein Powder
- 1/2 pkg of vanilla fat free jello pudding
- 1 tbsp pure organic maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 medium mason jar
- Cranberries and stevia chocolate chips to top, or even a tbsp of honey cinnamon fried oats. ( just place tbsp of oats in a frying pan with 1/2 tbsp of honey and a dash of cinnamon and fry to a little golden)
- Combine all ingredients except chia seeds in mason jar, close tight and shake so fully mixed.
- Add chia seeds and shake again till chia is fully incorporated.
- Seal tightly and put in fridge. After an hour stir pudding and leave over night in the fridge.
- In the morning (or when you are going to eat it) stir fully then add your toppings
Enjoy this classic holiday taste with a twist!!!!
Use code JMFIT for 15% off your order at the checkout.