Indulge in more gains this holiday season with this delicious recipe for REFUEL s6k cranberry chia protein truffles!
- 1/2 cup of mixed nuts (organic)
- 1/2 cup of large flake oats
- 1 tbsp of chia Seeds
- 1 1/2 cup of part frozen cranberries
- 1 scoop of DYNAMIS REFUEL s6k White Chocolate Brownie Protein
- 1/4 cup of light coconut milk
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of stevia
- Dark unsweetened chocolate for coating
Blend cranberries till small and diced
Blend mixed nuts till small crumbs
Blend oats fully
In a large bowl Mix all ingredient so fully combine.
Then set aside and melt chocolate for coating
Once melted remove from heat and form little balls out of cranberry mix, then place on greased sheet. Spoon a coat of chocolate on top of each ball
Top with your fav topping ( protein, sprinkles, cinnamon etc)
Once all done place it fridge to set right away!
Use code Jmfit for 15% off your order at the checkout