RN - Group Fitness Instructor
Awards / Certifications
- Bachelors of Registered Nursing
- Group Fitness Instructor
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 certification
- National Level CBBF Bikini Fitness Competitor
- Alberta BodyBuilding Overall Bikini Champion 2014 for Southern Alberta
- Alberta BodyBuilding Bikini class F provincial Champion 2014
- Ben Weider Bikini F class 2nd place 2016
- IFBB International Events Qualifier Bikini F 3rd place 2015
- IFBB International Events Qualifier Bikini F 4th place 2017
MY DYNAMISREFUEL s6K
"As a lifetime natural athlete I know this product being banned substance free will optimize my training in competition as well as provide sustainable energy to get me through work! No crash or jitters and I love the sweat and steady energy that it delivers!"
I began my path in athletics at the age of 3 through soccer. Since that time I have explored various avenues of sport and fitness. Disease prevention, health and wellness became a passion I wanted to take one step further and pursue as a career which has led me into the Nursing Field. I am currently applying to return to University and advance my practice as a Nurse Practitioner. As a lifetime Natural athlete I have transitioned from Varsity Soccer as a National Silver Medalist at Mount Royal University to a National Level Bikini Competitor through the Canadian Bodybuilding Federation. I acklowedge the use of proper nutrition and dynamis products as a large contributor of my sucess as an athlete and allowing me to maintain an elite level of fitness and continue to pursure my passions in fitness.