What is Refuel s6k?
A whey-protein based dietary supplement with added amino acids and vitamins designed to increase protein intake, speed muscle recovery, and increase/maintain lean muscle mass without the negative effects or digestion issues experienced with typical protein powders.
What does Refuel s6k do?
Refuel s6k provides your body with 23 grams of grass-fed protein, amino acids, and B-vitamins in every scoop to increase protein intake while adding flavour to your favourite smoothie recipe while also being delicious on it’s own mixed with water!
When taken after physical activity, the combination of ingredients in Refuel s6k help to increase muscle protein synthesis while reducing delayed-onset muscle soreness (DOMS - also known as post-workout muscle soreness) and speeding recovery time to ensure you’re ready to tackle your next activity without muscle pain slowing you down!
What is in Refuel s6k?
- Grass-Fed New Zealand Whey Protein Isolate - Protein over 95% purity that is sourced from grass-fed cows and has been gently processed to remove lactose and milk fats for the highest protein content possible
- Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) - The BCAAs consist of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine. These essential amino acids must be obtained from your diet and are essential to maintaining, rebuilding, and gaining lean muscle mass.
- L-Glutamine - A conditionally-essential amino acid that helps to speed recovery and reduce muscle soreness when taken post-workout
- Beta-Alanine - An amino acid that helps to buffer lactic acid and reduce lactic acid build up resulting in reduced “muscle burn” lasting after exercise
- Waxy Maize Starch - A fast-digesting complex carbohydrate that enhances the absorption of the ingredients in Refuel s6k to allow them to be delivered to the muscle faster than normal whey protein
- Vitamin B3 & B6 - Niacin (B3) and Pyridoxine (B6) are common B-vitamins which are essential cofactors in energy production, muscle growth, and cell growth that are often depleted with exercise. Refuel delivers high doses of these vitamins to enhance muscle cell growth and rebuilding.
Who should take Refuel s6k?
- Anyone who is active or exercises regularly
- Individuals who need to increase their daily protein intake
- Adults over 40 years of age looking to maintain muscle mass
- People looking to lose fat or break through a plateau during a weight loss regimen
- Professionals and busy people on-the-go
- People who want to feel good while improving their long-term health
What is different about grass-fed New Zealand whey protein?
Our grass-fed New Zealand whey protein is much cleaner than typical whey proteins for many reasons:
- It is sourced from cows who get 90% of their diet from grazing green grass pastures (their natural choice) instead of being fed grain or other cow feed
- Our cows are not injected with antibiotics, hormones, or steroids which eliminates the chance of these compounds coming through into the whey protein and also results in a healthier cow
- Free range, grass-fed cows produce a healthier, cleaner whey protein and milk which is higher in omega-3 fatty acids
- Our cows are not kept sedentary in lots of artificially fattened, they live free-range with an abundance of their preferred food source and are ethically treated according to New Zealand’s dairy laws
Will Refuel s6k upset my stomach or make me bloated like other protein powders?
No, unlike many proteins which use whey protein concentrate which contains between 30-70% protein and still contains a high amount of lactose and milk fats, Refuel s6k only uses grass-fed New Zealand whey protein which is over 95% pure protein. An upset stomach or bloating from whey protein is less associated with the whey protein itself and more so with the other component of milk or other ingredients in the protein. Many individuals who typically have trouble with traditional protein powders are able to take Refuel s6k without any issues
How is Refuel s6k different from other whey protein powders?
Refuel s6k is more than just whey protein, it combines the highest quality whey protein with essential amino acids and B-Vitamins to provide your body everything is needs without having to purchase additional supplements to add in. This saves you money and saves room on your counter.
Is Refuel s6k Vegan friendly?
No, Refuel s6k contains whey protein sourced from cows milk so it is not suitable for those on a vegan diet. It can be suitable for some on a vegetarian diet that allows for consumption of dairy products.
Is Refuel s6k safe?
Yes, Refuel s6k is completely safe as it contains whey protein, vitamins, and amino acids with no stimulants or other ingredients which could cause undesirable side effects.
Can I take Refuel s6k when I am pregnant/breastfeeding?
Talk to your doctor or healthcare professional and show them the list of ingredients in Refuel s6k before taking while pregnant or breastfeeding. While many of our customers have received clearance from their doctor to take our products, we have not tested our products specifically during pregnancy and must recommend you ask your healthcare professional before use.