- 2 Large Zucchini
- 2 Large Carrots
- 1 Pkg of ground turkey (roughly 313g cooked)
- 1 3/4 Cups of Light marble cheese (roughly 210g)
- 1/3 cup of cornflake crumbs
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp Mrs. Dash Herb and Garlic seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375
- Cook your ground turkey with 1 Tbsp of Mrs Dash seaoning
- While turkey is cooking use a veggie slicer and slice zucchini and carrots length wise so they look like thing lasagna noodles, also slice up your two tomatoes into thin slices.
- In a greased rectangle cooking pan lay down half your zucchini to cover the bottom of the pan, next lay down half the carrots on top of the zucchini.
- Divide your cheese into three piles sprinkle pile one on top of the first layer of zucchini and carrot, then add your ground turkey.
- Next top with your second pile of cheese, then lay the rest of your carrots on top followed by the rest of your zucchini.
- Top with your tomatoes followed by the rest of the cheese, next evenly coat the top witjh your cornflake crumbs, followed by the last tbsp of mrs dash.
- Place in the oven with a piece of tin foil to cover, and cook for 20 minutes. Take out and take off tin foil then bake for another 10.
You want your cheese and crumbs to be melted and a little golden for this veggie packed dinner!
Jenny M., DYNAMIS Chef
6 Servings, Macros per serving: 220.7 Cal, 10 Fat, 12.8 Carb, 21.1 Protein