- 1 medium cauliflower head
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of light mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp of mrs. dash original spice
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Pre heat oven to 450
- In a food processor rice your cauliflower.
- In a large skillet with a tbsp of olive oil fry up your cauliflower rice until a little golden.
- Once done let cool and wrap in paper towel or a thin cloth and squeeze out all the excess water you can.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all your ingredients
- Grease a pizza pan and transfer your cauliflower dough to the pan, spread out equally onto the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then flip your pizza base and cook for another 5- 10
- 3 Smoked Turkey sausages cooked and sliced ( just cook slices in a frying pan)
- 1/2 zucchini thinly sliced like a ribbon
- 3 tbsp of pesto sauce
- Brocconcini ( your choice on amount)
- Fresh Basil ( again your choice on amount)
- Top your pizza and place in the oven until zucchini and cheese has browned
- Slice up and enjoy
A health pizza full of amazing, light, and fresh flavours!!