- 12 pieces of Turkey Bacon
- 12 Eggs
- 12 slices of Sweet Potato
- Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle Spice
- 2 Tomatoes
- Shredded Light Marble Cheese (optional)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Pre Heat oven to 350
- Grease a muffin tin with your olive oil, cut sweet potato into 12 round 1-2 cm thick slices all equal to lay into bottom of muffin tin.
- Then lay on a baking sheet and pre bake for 10 min
- Meanwhile beat your eggs in a small mixing bowl ( or you can just break then into each pan after you add the sweet potato and turkey bacon), slice 12 slices of tomatoes, and grate enough cheese to top each muffin tin.
- Once sweet potato is done cooking lay in the bottom of each muffin tin, then sprinkle with Mrs. Dash Spice ( amount is your choice)
- Next take turkey bacon and wrap around the edge of each muffin tin, then equally fill all tins with eggs.
- Finally top with your tomatoes and cheese
- Place in oven and cook for 20- 25 min
Great for meal prep Sunday, enjoy for the whole week just heat and go! Add salt and pepper to taste.
Jenny M., DYNAMIS Chef