- 1 package of extra lean ground beef
- 6 long thin cubed slice of light marble cheese
- 6 pieces of turkey bacon
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp of Mrs. Dash southwest chipotle spice
- Pre heat bbq
- Mix ground beef, egg and spice in a medium bowl
- Next shape the ground beef around the cheese kind of like a torpedo shape. Equal it out for all 6.
- Once all are shapes wrap a piece of turkey bacon around it, really press it in so it stays
- Place on the bbq on a low heat and keep an eye on the kabob, cook to your desired burger doneness ( we cooked ours for about 30 min on low heat, that’s for medium-well)
Enjoy with some mustard or franks and pair with your favourite salad for an awesome summer bbq dinner!