- 2 pkgs of extra lean ground beef (* or for Back Bean Burgers use 2 cans of black beans)
- 2 shallots diced
- 1 apple grated
- 1/4 of light parmesan crumble
- 1 tbsp of Montreal steak spice
- 1 egg
- In a large mixing bowl mix all ingredients by hand ( really work into the ground beef) **If making black bean burgers use food processor to combine all ingredients**
- Make burger patty by equally dividing mix into desired size patties
- Cook on bbq on medium heat to desired doneness
Shiitake Mushroom Ingredients:
- 2 pkgs of shiitake mushrooms
- 1/4 cup of organic veggie broth
- 2 tsp of Au Jus powder
- In a large frying pan combine all ingredients on medium heat until mushrooms are tender, and sauce as created a nice coat over the mushrooms.
Top your burgers with your mushrooms and enjoy with your favourite sides, like our parsnip puree recipe!