- 1 package of extra lean ground beef ( or turkey etc )
- 1 cup of spinach chopped
- 2 tbsp Your choice of seasoning, We used Club House Parm and Herbs
- 1/2 cup of light feta crumbled
- 1 Egg
- 5 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Cup of fresh Basil
- 1/2 Cup of olive oil
- 3 Tbsp of fresh Parmesan
- Your choice of gluten free spaghetti, we use brown rice
- Make your pasta
- While pasta is cooking mix all meatball ingredients in a big mixing bowl, really work all ingredients together and form 1-2 inch balls
- Heat a Large skillet over medium heat with oil and add your meatballs, cooked covered until no longer pink on the inside then uncover and get a little brown on them.
- Make your pesto in a food processor or blender while the meatballs cook
- Once pasta is made drain water but leave pasta in pot and coat with your pesto ( if you make a whole package of pasta maybe double up your pesto recipe) heat through
Serve pasta topped with meatballs and enjoy!