- 2 Rotisserie Cooked Chicken Breasts diced
- 1 Pkg of Brown Rice Fehttuchini
- 2 Red Peppers
- 1 Shallot
- 2 cups of Peas
- 1 Tbsp of Mrs. Dash Herb and Garlic Spice
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup of Organic Chicken Broth
- Light Feta to top
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large pot cook your pasta according to instructions.
- Meanwhile Heat a Large skillet ( big enough to fit ALL ingredients) with olive oil, dice your red peppers and shallot and place in pan.
- Cook for a couple minutes then add your chicken, place heat on low and cook for about 5 min in pan.
- Meanwhile unthaw peas if using frozen and add to the skillet after the 5 minutes.
- Next rinse your pasta and also add to skillet, pour in your broth then mix, and add your Mrs. Dash spice.
- Stir to combine all ingredients and let simmer on low heat for about 10- 15 min, stirring regularly to make sure nothing sticks or burns.
- Once done top with your feta and salt and pepper to taste!
Enjoy this light pasta dish on these hot summer evenings!
Jenny M., DYNAMIS Chef
Use Code Jmfit at the checkout for 15% off your order