- 2 cups of cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup of coconut oil
- 2/3 cup of almond milk
- 2 scoops of DYNAMIS REFUEL s6k Black Forest Cake Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp of baking stevia
- 1 cup of water
- Place water in a pot and slowly heat to hot but not boiling.
- While water heats in a mixing bowl mix coconut oil and cocoa powder. Once its combine to a nice smooth consistency add to your water.
- Again mix until temp is back up to hot but not boiling
- Place cocoa mixture into your mixing bowl and add in your baking stevia, milk, and protein.
- Mix until smooth.
- Now either pour into chocolate moulds or onto a rectangle baking sheet.
- Place in the freezer over night ( about 12 hours). Break apart or cut apart and enjoy. Keep in a air tight container in the fridge or freezer!
Enjoy this great treat that tastes just like hot chocolate with REFUEL s6k protein for more gains!
Jenny M., DYNAMIS Chef
Use code Jmfit at the checkout for 15% off your order