- 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 cup of organic maple syrup
- 1 can of pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 vanilla bean
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice ( clubhouse)
- 1 3/4 cup of almond flour
- 1 scoop of DYNAMIS REFUEL s6k Grass-Fed Whey
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
- Honey to brush
- crushed walnuts
- 1 package of fat free vanilla jello pudding
- 1 cup of light cream cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- In a large mixing bowl mix all your ingredients except the honey and crushed walnuts
- Once all mixed divide batter evenly into a muffin tin ( we use muffin cups to line the tin)
- Bake for about 25- 30 min or until you can put a knife in a pull out clean. (because of the pumpkin these muffins will be very light and moist)
- Take out and let cool
- While muffins cool mix together your jello and cream cheese
- Once muffins have cooled either with a piping bag or cut out a whole in the middle of each muffin and fill with jello and cream cheese mixture.
- Drizzle a thin layer of honey on the top of each muffin and sprinkle on crushed walnuts and some white chocolate chips.
Its a Dessert muffin you may need to use a fork for. Great a fall cheat treat that is still clean eating friendly!
Jenny M, DYNAMIS Chef
Use code Jmfit at the checkout for 15% off your order!