- 1-2 Shots of espresso
- 1/2 Tbsp of pumpkin
- 1 Tbsp of light maple syrup
- 1/4 scoop of DYNAMIS REFUEL s6k White Chocolate Brownie Protein
- 1 Tsp of Pumpkin Pie spice
- 3/4 cup of almond milk
- Coconut whipped cream
- Brew Espresso
- Blend espresso and pumpkin together so there are no bits ( or they are really tiny)
- Add in the syrup, protein, and spice and blend
- Heat your milk up in the microwave to desired heat, then whisk until frothy or use a milk frother if you have it
- Pour milk into a glass with the espresso mix
- Top with Coconut whipped Cream and enjoy!
Perfect fall tastes loaded with protein!