- 1/2 cup of backing stevia
- 1/2 cup of organic honey
- 1/8 tsp of salt
- 1/2 scoop of Dynamis White Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup of Pistachios
- 2 table spoons of coconut oil
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of stevia chips
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a microwavable safe bowl, heat on high for 4 min.
- Stir in pistachios and dynamis protein let dish cool a little then microwave again for 1 min.
- Stir in your vanilla and baking soda, then pour out on a baking sheet covered with wax paper or greased tinfoil.
- Shake sheet so brittle spreads out evenly, then sprinkle on your stevia chips.
- Cool in fridge until firm then break into pieces and enjoy!
Keep refrigerated and enjoy another season classic full of sweetness and gains!
Jenny M., DYNAMIS Chef
Use code Jmfit at the checkout for 15% off your order