- 1/2 cup of plain Kefir yogurt
- 1/3 cup of raw honey
- 1 scoop of DYNAMIS REFUEL s6k White Chocolate Brownie Protein
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp of pure vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups of almond flour
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 3 cups of Large Flake Oats
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- In a small mixing bowl mix all wet ingredients and fulling combine
- In a large mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients, then add in your wet mixing fully
- Get a large greased pan and drop a round table spoon of dough on pan, about 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 8- 10 minutes
- Take out, let cool, and store in an air tight container.
Macros per cookie: 109 calories, 4.7g fat, 13.4g of carbs, 4.9 g of protein