- 1/2 cup of stevia chocolate chips
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp of organic coconut oil
- Whole natural almonds
- Dynamis Refuel s6k Triple Chocolate Cake Protein
- Bring a medium pot half full of water to a boil, place a metal mixing dish on top.
- Place chocolate chips, cinnamon, and coconut oil in dish and let melt stirring until you have a smooth consistency.
- Once melted dip and coat almonds one by one and lay on a foil wrapped plate, cover as many almonds as you want or until chocolate is used up
- Sprinkle with a light layer of Refuel Triple Chocolate Cake protein powder
- Set in the fridge over night or until hard
- *Tip: Dump 1/2 a cup of almonds in bowl of chocolate at a time and stir to coat with a fork, then scoop out with fork giving a little jiggle to get off excess chocolate
Enjoy this guilt-free treat just in time for fall and Halloween!
Jenny M., DYNAMIS Chef