- 1 cup of Truvia for baking
- 2 cups of water
- 1 gallon of cold water
- 2 Cups of fresh Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of fresh mint
- 1/2 cup of fresh lavender
- 1 lemon to cut into slices
- In a medium saucepan place sugar and 2 cups of water and bring to a boil over low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Remover from heat and set aside to cool
- Add your Gallon of water and lemon juice to a large juice pitcher, along with your mint and lavender.
- Then add the sugar water and mix thoroughly, once mixed add in your lemon wedges.
Serve over ice and enjoy!