- 4 cups of riced mix of cauliflower and sweet potato
- 2 eggs
- 4 turkey bacon strips
- 1/2 cup of skim mozzarella
- 1 cup of cooked broccoli
- Chives to top
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees
- Rice your cauliflower and sweet potato in a food processor.
- In a frying pan partly cook your turkey bacon, then remove and dice
- In a medium mixing bowl mix cauliflower mix with your 2 eggs and half of your cheese.
- Grease a muffin tin, and divide mixture into the muffin tins (makes 8)
- Create a little well in the middle and add your broccoli and turkey bacon
- Top each with the remaining cheese.
- Cook in the oven for 15- 20 minutes ( might be quicker with a convection oven)
- Top with some diced chives, and serve with some salsa and light sour cream!
Perfect for a summer appy or a breakfast for on the go!