- 1 Can of chickpeas (wash them)
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 2 tbsp of Tahini
- Just under 1/2 a cup of water
- 2 tsp of lemon juice
- 3 tbsp of Olive oil
- Paprika to garnish
- Put all ingredients in a blender expect the 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Put on lid but leave out middle plastic cover, blend on high and while doing so add in 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Blend until nice smooth consistency
- Take out and place in a serving bowl or resealable container, smooth out top and make a little well in centre of hummus. Add in the last tbsp of olive oil and sprinkle paprika over the top.
Enjoy which pita bread, homemade pita chips or some organic tortilla chips! This recipe is not a Jenny Meyers Original, its compliments of Mrs. Charikar. Such a great recipe simple and delish I just had to share!
Jenny Meyers, DYNAMIS Chef