- 3 Large eggs
- 1 Cup Of Almond Milk
- 1 cup of Gluten Free Flour ( your choice)
- Olive oil ( about 12 Half Teaspoons for the muffin tin)
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- In a large bowl whisk eggs and milk, next add in flour and whisk for 2 min. set aside
- In the muffin tin drop 1/2 tsp of olive oil in each cup
- Heat the muffin tin with oil for about 2 to 5 minutes
- Remove tin from the oven and evenly pour th batter between all 12 cups.
- Bake in the oven for 5 min, then reducde heat to 325 and bake for about 20 minutes or until puffy and golden brown!
Enjoy these delicious classic Biscuits with your holiday meals!
Use code Jmfit at the check out for 15% off your order