- 1/2 cup of frozen Blueberries
- 1 1/2 packs of raspberries
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup and a tsp of almond milk
- 2 tbsp of honey
- Ice (your choice)
- 1 scoop & 1 tbsp of DYNAMIS REFUEL s6k (White Chocolate Brownie) flavoured protein powder (Use code JMFIT for 15% off)
- Coconut whip cream (sold at superstore or coop) to top*
- Sprinkles to garnish
- Heat up blueberries in microwave until tender enough to squish into a sauce, then add 1 Tbsp of white chocolate brownie protein powder, tsp of almond milk and mix. Set in fridge to cool while making base of the smoothie.
- Next add Raspberries, banana, rest of almond milk, honey, ice, and your scoop of white chocolate protein powder, to your blender and blend to a smooth consistency!
- Grab your two glasses and drizzle your blueberry syrup into the glass along the walls.
- Fill your glass with your raspberry banana protein smoothie, garnish and enjoy!!!
Who says eating healthy can't be magical!
Jenny M., DYNAMIS Chef
Use code Jmfit at the checkout for 15% off your order