- 1 Carton of organic Chicken broth ( or 900 ml of water with 1 tbsp of olive oil)
- 1 Package of frozen brussel sprouts
- 5 garlic cloves diced
- 1/2 of a white onion diced
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 1/2 tbsp of club house Italian spice
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 2-3 large potatoes diced into small chunks
- 1/4 cup of brown rice flour
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 5 strips of turkey bacon
- Boil brussel sprouts until tender then drain and smash.
- Cook Turkey bacon and chop into small pieces.
- In a slow cooker add all ingredients and mix well, cook for 3-4 hours on high. Stir occasionally. (You can also use a large pot on the stove, just bring all to a boil then let simmer on the lowest heat for a couple hours)
Serve and enjoy!
Ps. if you want to add a nice little flavour note to it, add a splash of white wine.
Jenny M., DYNAMIS Chef