- 2 cups brown rice flour
- 2 1/2 tbsp baking stevia
- 1/2 tbsp baking soda
- 1tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- Pinch of allspice
- 1 scoop of DYNAMIS REFUEL s6k protein powder
- 2-4 TBSP Almond Milk
- 1/2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1 tsp of honey
- Heat oven 350
- Mix all dry ingredients
- Mix in coconut oil (crumble it it)
- And mix till flour mix is crumbly
- Slowly stir in milk, forming a soft dough
- Kneed dough on lightly floured surface and roll out into a rectangle
- Cinnamon glaze: 1/4 cup of honey, 1 tbsp of cinnamon and a pinch of baking stevia still altogether to make a spread
- Spread onto the rolled out dough, then roll into a log.
- Cut into 6 equal pieces
- Place in a small greased pie tin
- Bake for 10-12 min covered
While cooling make the REFUEL protein icing!
- Using 1 scoop of dynamis protein powder add 1 tablespoon at a time of almond milk until it makes the consistency of a smooth icing
- Add 1/2 tbsp of cocoa powder and 1 tsp of honey ( so like a squeeze)
Then top your cinnamon buns with the icing and add a garnish of your choice. I added unsweetened coconut flakes! Or add some of that protein ice cream you made for a delish clean dessert treat!
Jenny M., DYNAMIS Kitchen Chef
**note because they are made clean they will have a different texture from regular cinnamon buns but I promise they are just as good!!!!