- 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth
- 3 large chicken breast
- 1/3 cup of jared jalapeños diced
- 1 cup of plain non fat greek yogurt
- 1 pkg of ranch sauce powder mix
- 2-3 Tbsp of franks red hot sauce (your choice on spice)
- 3 bell peppers
- 1 cup of shredded light cheese
- Ranch dressing for topping (optional)
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees
- Place broth, chicken breast and jalapenos in a deep oven dish, cover with tin foil and poke holes in the top to let steam escape.
- Cook for 1 hour but take out after 45 min and shred chicken with a fork, then place back in and cook for remaining 15.
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine yogurt, ranch mix, and hot sauce, add in your chicken and fully coat.
- Reduce heat of oven to 350
- Cut your bell peppers in half and scoop out seeds, place chicken mixture into each half evenly, then top with shredded cheese.
- Cook for 30 min or until cheese is golden brown and pepper is soft.
- Serve right away, even top with a little of your favourite ranch dressing
Easy delicious dinner that is great for parties!