Hop aboard the gains train with this recipe for turkey bacon wrapped salmon with purple sweet potato chipotle fries and garlic zucchini crunch!
What you need:
- Turkey bacon
- 1 Purple sweet potato
- 1 Zucchini
- 4 whole wheat pita chips
- 1/4 cup of shredded light mozzarella
- Garlic spice
- Dill spice
- Mixed seeds
- Olive oil
- Mrs dash southwest Chipotle spice
- Pre heat oven 350
- Grease three baking sheets
- Sprinkle salmon with garlic spice, dill spice, and mixed seeds. Then wrap with two pieces of turkey bacon.
- Place in the oven. Cook until both salmon and turkey bacon are fully cooked.
- Cut up a purple sweet potato and place in a mixing bowl, toss with olive oil salt and Mrs dash spice. Place on baking sheet and cook fully or to desired crisp
- Slice 1 zucchini into equal circle pieces then toss with crunched ups pita chips and garlic. Place on baking sheet and sprinkle on cheese
- Cook until desired tenderness is reached!
Use code Jmfit for 15% off your order at the checkout