A healthy, easy recipe for spinach and feta stuffed turkey rolls with balsamic honey cinnamon asparagus and sweet potato! Enjoy this clean meal on a cold winter night to keep the gains going!
- 1 package of ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of spinach
- Sprinkle of feta (if wanted)
- 2 tsp of clubhouse cumin and mint spice
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1/4 of a sweet potato in slices
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- 1 tbsp organic honey
- Pre heat oven to 350
- Cut and prepare your asparagus and eggplant, and place on a greased baking tin. drizzle with your balsamic and olive oil. heat up your honey so its more liquid and drizzle on top as well, even sprinkle a little garlic spice and cinnamon on top. Cook until tender
- Meanwhile, in a bowl mix ground turkey with clubhouse spice and egg
- Once mixed, take a handful of turkey mix and lay out a bit flat and rectangle shape fill with some of the spinach and feta and roll up to make a log.
- Repeat with the rest of the ground turkey mix
- Heat up a large skillet with a bit of olive oil and on a low setting cook evenly with a lid to make sure they cook through,and crisp the outside a bit.
Cook all the turkey logs, serve right away and enjoy!!!
DYNAMIS Fit Chef
Use code Jmfit for 15% off your order at the cbeckout