Healthy recipe for protein apple, saskatoon, and power berry crumble! A great high protein alternative and twist on a delicious dessert classic.
- 2 scoops of dynamis protein (use code jmfit for 15% off your order)
- 2 cups of Saskatoon berries
- 2 cups of power berry blend ( from superstore)
- Juice from 1 grapefruit
- 1 apple sliced
Pre heat oven 350
Mix all ingredients (except Apple) in a bowl and smash a little, pour into greased loaf tin or small square tin.
Take Apple slices and place on top of berry mixture and sprinkle with some cinnamon. Set aside
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1 cup of large flake oats
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 1tbsp of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of hardened coconut oil cut up into chunks
Mix all ingredients in a bowl till fully combined and crumbly looking. Pour evenly on top of apples and berries
Cook for 30- 40 min or until top is golden brown and you can see the Apple and Berry mixture bubbling through.
Take out to cool and enjoy, or enjoy warm with dynamis home made Ice cream ( which you can find in a previous recipe post!)