- 1 cup of quick oats
- 2 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1/3 cup of mixed nuts
- 1 tbsp of flax seeds
- 1 scoop of DYNAMIS REFUEL s6k White Chocolate Brownie Protein Powder
(Use code "JMFIT" for 15% off your order)
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter ( I used Adams chunky)
- 1/4 cup of coconut almond butter
- 3 tbsp of honey
- 1/4 cup of stevia chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Blend oats to a powder, and place in mixing bowl. Do the same with the mixed nuts.
- Warm your pb and almond butter just a bit so it's soft and place in the mixing bowl
- Add rest of ingredients and combine with hands
- In a small square baking sheet wrapped with foil press down contents of mixing bowl with a spatula to desired thickness and shape! (you can even roll into balls and make bites)
- Place in the refrigerator for about an hour!
- Than take out, cut, and store in fridge.