Chipotle Turkey bacon cabbage fajitas with avocado garlic sauce have arrived! Try out this delicious recipe an add your favourite protein source to switch it up!
- 5 strips of Turkey bacon
- 1 pepper
- 1/4 cup of diced purple onion
- 1/2 cup of mushrooms halved
- 4 cabbage leaves
- Your choice on amount ofMrs dash chipotle spice
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of organic veggie broth
- Cook Turkey bacon and set aside on a paper towel.
- Heat coconut oil on a large skillet and all pepper mushrooms onions and mrs dash spice, cook till tender then add the Turkey bacon and add the broth and simmer till almost gone.
- Mean while in a blender Blend together:
- 1 avocado
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1.5 tsp of lime juice
- 2 tsp of franks red hot ( or more after to taste your choice)
- 1/2 cup of non fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1.5 tbsp of olive oil
- And a table spoon of water at a time until desired smoothness is reached.
- Set aside. Place cabbage leaves on plates and add Turkey bacon fajita veggies.
- Then top with desired amount of avocado sauce and roll!
Enjoy!!! Such a great summer dish, feel free to make it your own with your favourite protein!!!