- 2 cups of cashew milk
- 1 vanilla bean
- Just over 1/3 cup of baking stevia
- 2 eggs
3/4 scoop of DYNAMIS REFUEL s6k White Chocolate Brownie Protein Powder
(use code REFUELRECIPE for 20% off of your order)
- 5tsp of baking stevia to top once cooked. (1tsp for each)
- Pre heat oven to 300 degrees F, and fill a kettle and bring to a boil. In a large deep baking dish arrange 5 ramekins ( or foil ones like in the pic) and set aside.
- Next scrape the black beans out of the vanilla bean and put into a sauce pan with cashew milk and protein. Heat over medium heat until it just starts to simmer, make sure you stir occasionally (I used a whisk found it easier to combine the protein in then)
- Once simmering (not boiling) take off heat and let sit for 5 min.
- While that is cooling in a bowl with a hand mixer beat eggs, pinch of salt and sugar until light and smooth. Add about 1/4 of the cream mixture to the eggs whisking will doing so to temper the eggs, then while still whisking add rest of cream mixture. Make sure always whisking until fully combine so you don't cook the eggs.
- Next strain the custard through a fine mesh strainer to separate any cooked eggs or chucks. Then divide the remaining custard into the ramekins until they are each nearly full!
- Then pour the boiling water into the baking sheet being very careful you don't get any into the custard dishes. Fill until it reaches about 2/3 of the way up the ramekins. Let bake for about 45-50 min, out side edge should be cooked and the middle still slightly jiggly. Then remove from oven and carefully remove from baking dish let come to room temperature,and then place in the fridge to cool for 3 hours.
Once cooled and ready to serve sprinkle tops with rest of the stevia, and using a kitchen torch slightly golden the tops, and garnish with berries or just enjoy as is!!!