Recipe by: Jenny Meyers
- 3/4 cup brown rice flour ( or almond flour)
- 3/4 cup of baking stevia
- 1.5 scoop of DYNAMIS REFUEL s6k White Chocolate Brownie protein powder (Use code "refuelrecipe" for 20% off your purchase)
- 2 large eggs whites at room temperature
- A pinch of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of baking stevia
- Organic Peanut Butter/Almond Butter or Chocolate PB2 or other peanut flower
- Pre heat oven to 375
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with a light coat of non stick spray
- Sift flour, 3/4 cup of stevia , and protein together 2-3 times. Set aside
- Whisk egg whites with a hand mixer until foamy. Add baking powder and beat until soft peaks form. Reduce speed and gradually add the 1/2 cup of stevia (note: put this stevia through a sift as well to get out any lumps as it needs to be fine) increase speed and beat until stiff.
- Sift flour mixture over egg whites, and fold mixture together. Batter will be very stiff. At this point add a table spoon of water at a time and beat with hand mixer until batter falls from a spatula in thick ribbons. Don't over water!
- Next pipe batter on to the baking sheet in 1inch circles 1/2 an inch away from each other.
- Let stand for 15 min to form a crust.
- Turn oven heat down to 325 just before putting the macaroons in,
- Totally cooking time will vary on weather you are using a convection oven or not. In a convection oven bake for about 6- 7 min turning half way through. If not in convection add on a couple minutes.
- Pull out and let cool. Here you can melt some Stevia chocolate chips with coconut oil and dip the tops of the macaroons into it. Let the chocolate harden in fridge.
- While waiting on that make your PB 2 mixture ( or use organic pb, or almond butter of choice) for filling.
- Next spread PB2/filling onto bottom macaroon then add the top one from the fridge!
There you are enjoy!
**note these will not have the same texture as a real macaroon due to the protein powder but they are just as good!!!!!