- 1 bag of stevia chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 scoop of DYNAMIS REFUEL s6k protein powder
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 1 vanilla bean
- Line a square baking pan with greased tin foil or wax paper
- In a mixing bowl over a saucepan of boiling water (medium heat) melt chocolate chips, butter and vanilla beans.
- Once melted add protein, cinnamon, and cocoa and stir with a spatula until fully combine
- Now add in the almond milk and remove from heat
- Pour mixture into the square pan, make sure its smooth and level. ( you may top with nuts, sprinkles, more protein etc if you want to get fancy)
- Then place in fridge and let set. (preferably over night)
Slice and enjoy REFUEL s6k protein powder fudge!
DYNAMIS Fit Chef
Use code Jmfit for 15% off your purchase on the DYNAMIS store