By: Jeff Lindstrom
Do the following circuit 5 times, resting as shown or as needed. After your 5th circuit, move into the finisher.
Full Body Circuit:
- 1A) Bodyweight Split Squat (Left Side) (40 secs), rest 20 secs
- 1B) Bodyweight Split Squat (Right Side) (40 secs), rest 20 secs
- 1C) Decline Pushups or Close-Grip Pushups (40 secs), rest 20 secs
- 1D) Jumping Jacks (40 secs), rest 20 secs
Do the following superset as many times as possible in 3 minutes, resting only as needed.
- 2A) Jump Squat (3 reps)
- 2B) Mountain Climbers (6 reps per side)
Like what you see? Be sure to check out Jeff Lindstrom's website for more great content. If you are just getting started Jeff can also help you with a home gym setup or workout plan!